AirWall Industrial Dust Collector Systems
AirWall Dust Collection Equipment has been designed for the capture and control of airborne contaminants.
Advantages of incorporating an AirWall System include:
EXTREMELY LOW OPERATING COSTS
- The AirWall provides a lower cost of operation. All standard packages will include an electric motor, starter, and easy to use cleaning controls.
- Our patented and very large area inlet enables the unit to operate with less air flow resistance.
- The low horsepower motors required by the system will minimize your energy costs by as much as 40 – 50%, compared to the horsepower required by most other equipment.
- The unique front baffle design creates lower filter resistance to extend the life and efficiency of these filters while minimizing your filter replacement costs.
- You will experience a fast and effective return on investment. Lower energy costs, reduced repair bills, and fewer filter replacements will produce a shorter payback period.
- A Five year limited warranty is also available.
VERY SIMPLE & INEXPENSIVE INSTALLATION
- Costly duct work is eliminated.
- The largest air flow per square inch can be generated to eliminate the need for a large installation area and reduce manufacturing expenses.
- A series of multiple AirWall units can be placed in a side-by-side configuration to handle even the largest facilities.
- All dust collection units are easily configured and expanded.
HASSLE FREE CLEANING PROCESS
- The Reverse Pulse-Jet cleaning system automatically cleans the cartridge filters by using a high velocity pulse cycle. It is controlled with a digital pressure sensor to monitor the pressure drop across all filters and automatically sense when it’s time to self-clean.
- The automatic cleaning system results in improved filter efficiency and longer filter life.
AIR & DUST POLLUTION ISOLATION SOLUTIONS
- Our filters remove 99.9% of airborne sub-micron particulates of 0.5 microns or greater, exceeding current OSHA and EPA permissible exposure levels for most air borne materials.
- The clean filtered air is then recycled into the adjacent work area, resulting in greater energy savings for heating or cooling.
- Air pollution is isolated and controlled before contaminating the surrounding work area.
- State-of-the-art air cleaning efficiency creates a greener and more environmentally friendly work place.
|AirWall Model||Air to Filter Ratio||Fan||Total Dimensions||No. of Filters||CFM||Filter Area Sq. Ft.||Shipping Weight|
|Mini DDT||6:1||1.5HP||24″W x 60″L x 34″H||6||2,000||300||900|
|40 LD||1.9 to 1||3Hp||45″W x 45″D x 60″H||9||4,000||2,160||1,100|
|60 LD||2.8 to 1||5Hp||45″W x 45″D x 60″H||9||6,000||2,160||1,120|
|80 LD||3.7 to 1||7.5Hp||45″W x 45″D x 60″H||9||8,000||2,160||1,140|
|60 MD||1.7 to 1||5Hp||80″W x 48″D x 60″H||15||6,000||3,600||2,080|
|80 MD||2.2 to 1||7.5Hp||80″W x 48″D x 60″H||15||8,000||3,600||2,100|
|100MD||2.8 to 1||10Hp||80″W x 48″D x 60″H||15||10,000||3,600||2,200|
|100 HD||2.1 to 1||10Hp||80″W x 48″D x 96″H||20||10,000||4,725||2,700|
|120 HD||2.5 to 1||15Hp||80″W x 48″D x 96″H||20||12,000||4,725||2,890|
|160 HD||2.3 to 1||20Hp||80″W x 48″D x 96″H||30||16,000||6,975||3,050|
|AWC2||2.3 to 1||A/R||152″W x 48″D x 96″H||60||32,000||13,950||5,800|
|AWC3||2.3 to 1||A/R||227″W x 48″D x 96″H||90||48,000||20,925||8,600|