DOWN DRAFT TABLES
The Envirosystems Down Draft Tables are constructed of structural steel tubing with an 18 Ga. Galvanized steel plenum. The tables will attach in any AirWall MD model using am adapter kit. It replaces the normal inlet baffles. This adapter kit is included with all AirWall units that are purchased with a down draft table. The units are designed with ease of use in mind.
The process of converting the down draft table to the AirWall unit is very simple and straight forward. Generally, connecting the table to the dust collection unit requires only about 5 minutes or less to complete. We have engineered our systems to be extremely easy to use and cost efficient.
The Envirosystems Down Draft Tables come in four lengths, depending on the AirWall unit used to power it. Surface inlet baffle are included in tables over 6 feet long.
For specific unit dimensions, work areas covered, and capture velocity please contact us.
Mini Down Draft Tables
The unique design of the Envirosystems Mini Down Draft table allows it to be fitted with various attachments for specialized dust collection requirements including:
- Compact Down Draft Table with 34″ x 24″ work surface.
- Mid Sized Down Draft Table with table extension providing a 34″ x 42″ work surface.
- Local dust collection unit with hooded inlet for use indoors during demolition, plastering, drywall finishing or various other types of dust producing activities.
- Conveyer belt dust collection with use of a unique dust inlet foot attachment.
- Source point capture device using twin articulated arms.
The Mini DownDraft Table is provided with a reverse pulse cleaning system which drops the dislodged dust into a collection tray for disposal according to applicable regulations.