PACS 10K ISO CONTAINER UNIT
The Envirosystems LLC offers its Portable Airwall Container System (PACS) in a modular system that is self-contained. The dust collecting unit are pre-wired and plumbed to provide a rapid dust collecting solutions for a wide variety of industrial manufacturing applications.
Built into a standard ISO container, the PACS 10K will provide 10,000 CFM of air filtration with a filtration efficiency of over 99.9% down to 0.5 micron and it will do it within minutes of arrival on site.
This unit can be operational within minutes of arrival by any standard form of intermodal ISO transportation method. A single point power plug connection and quick disconnect compressed air connection are all that are required to have the unit operational. To secure operation it is only necessary to unplug the power and air, close the doors and load back onto any standard form of intermodal transportation.
H-2 The PACS system,H-2 in conjunction with a customer supplied generator can be used for dust control at the openings of ships holds, in tunnel construction or maintenance and at disaster scenes.
One Airwall model AW-100MDC, 10,000 CFM dust collection unit provides the dust filtration by pulling air into the front of the container through 8 ft. wide double doors.
- Interior Room Dimensions: 9’ 3.5”’ Wide x 7’ 9” High x 7’ 8.5” Deepv
- Approximate Overall Dimensions: 9’ 9.75 Wide x 8’ 6” High x 8’ Deep
- Air Inlet Door Openings: 8’ wide x 7’ 9” high, Approximate
- Operator Door Openings (1 each end): 36” x 80”
- Lighting: (1) Clear Panel, (Light fixture optional)
- Total Estimated Shipping Weights:
Container: 3,500 lbs
Airwall unit: 2500 lbs.
Total Estimated Shipping Weight: 6,000 lbs.
DUST COLLECTOR DETAILS:
Airwall AW100 MDC
- This Dust Collection Ventilation System is provided with an automatic pulse cleaning system. Pulses of compressed air automatically clean the cartridges by reverse pressurization. A preset solid state timer, controlling both frequency and duration of the pulses controls cleaning. A Digital Photohelic gage monitors differential pressure. When the dust is dislodged from the cartridge filters it drops into collection drawers. These drawers will be accessible from the rear wall of the container and can be removed and the dust disposed of according to applicable regulations. The reverse pulse system requires 90-110 Psig of clean compressed air (supplied by the customer). Electrical requirements are 120VAC, 60 Hz, Single Phase for this pulse control system and this power will be provided by a control transformer located in a control panel on one end of the container.
Airwall Construction and Details:
- Construction: Structural steel frame with 18 Galvanized sheet metal
skin. It comes with a tubular steel frame.
- Overall Dimensions per unit: 94” high (includes fan) x 80” wide x 48” deep
- Blower Motor per Unit: 10 HP, UL / CSA approved, TEFC
- Blower Power Requirements: 208-240-/480 VAC, 32.2-28.0/14.0 FLA, 3 Phase, 60 Hz. We have other frequencies and voltages available.
- Quantity of Filter Cartridges per Unit: (15)
- Filter Media Description:
Type: CX (Cellulose)
Sq. Ft.: 240-Sq. Ft. per Filter Cartridge, Bottom (Qty 15)
- g) Air Volume Rate per Unit: 10,000 CFM
NOTE: Certain options are available including: Silencers, HEPA filter packages, specialty filter cartridges and Dust Discharge Hoppers. H-5INTEGRATED CONTROL PANEL DETAILS: H-5
- The Envirosystems Integrated Control Panel (ICP) contains all of the controls necessary to operate your system. All controls are mounted in a NEMA 12 enclosure. Panel mounted controls include:
- Disconnect switch for 3 Phase Supply Power.
- Master power “On” light.
- Fan Mode Selector H-O-A f switch.
- Manual Mode Fan On-Off Switch
- Digital Airwall Filter monitor.
- Filter purge control with H–O–A positions.
The ICP will provide for single point power connection to a 3 Ph power source and will include a control transformer for 120V single phase power. The motor starter will operate from a 120V coil. Additional control relays may be added to provide an auto start feature using a signal from a remote PLC or other similar device. Optional control relay coil voltages are available. Various other relays or PLC controls may also be housed in the ICP for installations requiring these components. The starter will be capable of operation from either the ICP directly or from a remote device by use of mode selector switch provided.
The benefits of having a portable system are multifaceted. You can bring the dust collection system to a wide range of outdoor sites where environmental contamination is a major concern.